They're brilliant.
这些词太棒了 。
Now let's look at five very posh ways of addressing people.
现在我们来看看五个非常高大上的称呼人们的词 。
In particular men.
尤其是男性使用的 。
This is usually said from a man to another man, but as I said, these are modern times.
这常常是一个男性对另一个男性说的,但是正如我说过的那样,现在已经是现代社会了 。
Do what you would like.
你想怎么用就怎么用 。
Just a clue, all of them start with old.
给个提示 , 他们都以old开头 。
We have old fellow, we have old bean, we have old sport, old chap, and old fruit.
我们有老伙计、老兄、老朋友、老铁、老家伙 。
Fellow, bean, sport, chap, fruit.
伙计、兄弟、朋友、家伙 。
These are all fairly affectionate, depending on context, ways of addressing a friend.
这些都是很亲密的,基于上下文,称呼一个朋友的说法 。
If you would like to be posh whilst addressing a woman, it doesn't have to be a woman but I didn't give you any other options for women.
如果你想要在称呼一个女性的时候显得很高大上,不一定是女性,但是我没有告诉你们用于女性的其它选择 。
You can say darling.
你可以说亲爱的 。
Darling.
亲爱的 。
This is a way of addressing somebody that you love in general.
这是称呼你很喜欢的人的方式 。
How are you, darling?
你好吗,亲爱的?
It can also be used to describe a person that's very kind or very friendly.
它也可以用来描述一个非常善良或友好的人 。
For example, oh, you're such a darling, William.
比如,哦,你真是个好人 , 威廉姆 。
You're such a lovely person, William.
你是个如此可爱的人,威廉姆 。
Finally, let's look at some exclamations.
最后我们来了解一些感叹词 。
Some posh exclamations.
一些高大上的感叹词 。
We have golly.
我们有天呐 。
Golly.
天呐 。
This is used to express surprise.
这个被用来表达惊讶之情 。
For example, Golly, aren't you early?
比如,天呐,你来早了吧 。
Or, oh, golly, we've run out of port.
或者 , 哦,天呐,我们没有波尔图葡萄酒了 。
We also have number 34, which is, I say.
我们还有第三十四个 , 那就是,我说 。
I say.
我说 。
Again, used for showing surprise or pleasure.
同样的,也是用来表达惊讶之情或愉悦之情 。
For example; I say, that's a lovely tie you're wearing.
比如,我说 , 你的领带真好看 。
Or, I say, you look ravishing.
或者,我说,你看上去超美的 。
And the last one, number 35 is, bravo.
最后一个 , 第三十五个,那就是太棒了 。
Bravo.
太棒了 。
Posh people say bravo at the end of something that they have enjoyed.
上流社会的人会在他们喜欢的东西结束的时候说太棒了 。
Like a theatre production.
比如戏剧演出 。
I mean, if they said it in the cinema, it would be very cringe worthy.
我的意思是,如果他们在电影院这样说的话,那么这样会很尴尬 。
Nowadays it's often used as well done.
如今常用的是干得漂亮 。
Bravo, well done.
太棒了,干得漂亮 。
Right, that was my lesson on posh British English vocabulary.
好的,这就是我关于高大上的英式英语词汇的课程 。
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learned something.
我希望你们喜欢,希望你们有所得 。
I certainly enjoyed making it, that was a fun one.
推荐阅读
- 三点水怎么读拼音 三点水者怎么读
- 彩虹桥英语怎么读 桥英语怎么读
- nemo读法 nemo怎么读
- 怎么调理肝养肝 肾阳虚不吃药怎么调理 肾阳虚不治疗会怎么样
- win7锁屏壁纸怎么换
- 岳阳楼背记亭怎么预约?
- 孩子不愿意去幼儿园怎么样去引导
- 怎么找回微信密码手机号换了,怎么找回微信密码手机号换了怎么找回密码
- 病瘣怎么读 病恹恹怎么读
- 苹果手机怎么看黑名单里的人 苹果手机怎么看黑名单
