英语如何翻译成中文方法 英国英文怎么读( 二 )


但是,如果您发出的 / l/ 与母语者不同,您就会遇到“ world” 的问题 。
To say world, first say /w/ and /??/: /w??/ /w??/
说世界,先说 /w/ 和 /??/: /w??/ /w??/
When you pronounce /??/, your tongue should be fairly relaxed, sitting in the middle of your mouth.
当你发 / ??/ 时, 你的舌头应该相当放松 , 位于嘴巴中间 。
Next, the tip of your tongue moves up and touches the top of your mouth just above and behind your top teeth.
接下来 , 您的舌尖向上移动并触及您上齿上方和后方的嘴巴顶部 。
Don’t pull your tongue too far back.
不要将舌头向后拉得太远 。
If you do, you won’t be able to move between the two sounds.
如果这样做 , 您将无法在两种声音之间移动 。
You’ll pronounce it something like this: Don’t do this!
你会这样发音:不要这样做!
Remember, just use the tip of your tongue, and move it slightly upwards to touch the top of your mouth: ‘world.’
记?。灰媚愕纳嗉猓?轻轻向上移动,触及你的嘴巴顶部:“世界 。”
If you get it right, your tongue should be in the right position to pronounce the /d/ sound without moving.
如果你做对了,你的舌头应该处于正确的位置, 可以在不移动的情况下发出 / d/音 。
This means you can move smoothly between /l/ and /d/.
这意味着您可以在 /l/ 和 /d/ 之间顺利移动 。
If you have to move your tongue between /l/ and /d/, then your tongue is probably too far back.
和 / d/ 之间移动你的舌头,那么你的舌头可能太靠后了 。
Try saying the /d/ sound.
试着说 /d/ 音 。
Can you feel where your tongue is?
你能感觉到你的舌头在哪里吗?
This is where your tongue should be to pronounce /l/: ‘world’.
这是你的舌头应该发 /l/: ‘world’ 的地方 。
‘World’.
'世界' 。
When you say the word correctly, it’s a very small movement between /??/, /l/ and /d/.
当你正确地说出这个词时, / ??/ 、/ l/ 和 / d/ 之间的移动非常小 。
Try one more time: ‘world’.
再试一次:“世界” 。
‘World’.
'世界' 。
How’s that?
怎么样?
Can you do it at natural speed?
你能以自然速度做到吗?
‘World’.
'世界' 。
‘World’.
'世界' 。
Don’t worry if you can’t pronounce it correctly straight away.
如果您不能立即正确发音 , 请不要担心 。
Start by pronouncing it really slowly, one sound at a time.
从非常缓慢地开始发音,一次一个声音 。
Focus on the movement between /??/, /l/ and /d/.
注意 /??/、/l/ 和 /d/ 之间的移动 。
Remember that your tongue should not move at all between /l/ and /d/.
请记住,您的舌头不应在 /l/ 和 /d/ 之间移动 。
When the movements are correct and comfortable for you, try saying it faster.
当动作正确且适合您时,请尝试说得更快 。
Here are some other words you can practise with.
这里有一些你可以用来练习的其他词 。
These words have the same sound combination: ‘curled’. ‘hurled’ ‘unfurled’
这些词具有相同的发音组合:“卷曲”。‘投掷’ ‘展开’
OK, one down.
好的,一个下来 。
What’s next?
下一步是什么?
Ordinal numbers, like fifth, sixth or eighth can be especially difficult to pronounce for non-native speakers.
序数 , 如第五、第六或第八,对于非母语人士来说尤其难以发音 。
Why is that?
这是为什么?
In all of these words, you have a lot of consonants together.
在所有这些词中 , 你有很多辅音在一起 。

推荐阅读